Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting Out of the Box

Leadership and Self-Decption: Getting out of the Box
by The Arbinger Institute

This book is a must read for everyone. A real eye opener for all about how your approach to people, and your view on people in general can affect the outcome of situations. This book is excellent for not only the workplace, but for everyday life.

A book that has potential to change the world if everyone would read it and seriously consider what it has to offer. I now find myself analyzing situations and thinking about whether I am "in the box" or "out of the box" towards someone. I have heard question about whether or not this book is truly beneficial unless everyone reads it. My advice is to read it for yourself and decide. With an easy to follow story-line, this book will lure the reader in from start to finish. I personally couldn't put it down. I am interested to read the sequal "The Anatomy of Peace" to see what more there is to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment